Evening all! I haven’t blogged for a while…I don’t know where the time has gone?
Today I have a simple post using scraps to make a lovely simple card. To make this card I have used scraps of card, patterned paper and hessian. Lets face it, non of us crafters can throw anything out!
- Cover front of DL card with patterned paper that has been distressed at the edges
- Using hot glue fix a scrap of hessian to front of card
- Die cut a circle out of kraft card and a fancy circle from scrap of patterned paper, glue on top of hessian
- Take 2 strips of patterned paper a roll into thin tubes, glue these together and tie with length of twine
- Cut a tag from scrap of contrasting paper and glue on top of paper rolls
- die cut leaves from kraft card and colour with chalk ink, glue on top of tag
- glue paper rose and pearl strands as shown
- Stain MDF butterfly with chalk ink and fix to card front as shown
- fix adhesive gems to bottom right of card
I have used Daliart chalk ink pads to colour tint, the coverage is amazing!
That’s it…quick and easy!
Thanks for popping by