Hello everyone, last week I bought the Nordic Christmas range from Crafters Companion Saras Signature range. This is A lovely range, however, Nordic does not have to be red & cream. In this tutorial I use last years magic and sparkle papers from Dovecraft.
- Take 2 contrasting papers and fix to the front of 8×8 card using wet glue. Tear one piece to give a torn edge
- Emboss silver mirri card using nordic embossing folder and mat with matching paper from card base as shown, wrapping butchers twine around paper. Fix to left side of card
- Cut 2 stags from craft card and glue together and glue to mat & layer panel
- Die cut ‘with love at christmas time’ frame from silver mirri card and fix to top right of card using foam pads.
- attach ribbon bow to top of frame and glue twine bow onto of this, covering knot with glittered button
- embellish stag panel as shown with rafia, pine, berry and felt embellishment
Thanks for stopping by.