If you’re anything like me you’ll be addicted to buying craft supplies, in fact sometimes I feel my obsession is out growing my house…am I the only one, I suspect not?
Of course everything I buy I absolutely need and I have found myself hiding new purchases from my husband, like other (normal)women do with clothes!!
As a committed craftaholic anything I see could be used in a craft project so basically I’m not safe anywhere I go.
I don’t have a designated craft room and do all my crafting at the dining room table, which thankfully is extendable. Because of the we really eat at the table as a family.
So where do I buy my stash from?
- Hochanda- in my opinion the best craft channel around. They have some fantastic products at fantastic prices…thank goodness for flexi buy!! I would say I buy the majority of my stash from here. Sometimes I have to not switch the TV on and often hope deliveries arrive when my husband is at work!!
- Crafters Companion-What can I say, wonderful quality products at great prices. I love their dies and the Gemini has got to be the best thing I’ve ever bought!!
- craftstash.co.uk- this is a fab website selling products from all main suppliers. They have some great offers and are very reliable
- The Range- I’m fortunate to have 2 super stores within a reasonable drive from me. I find them really good for cheap extras for shabby chic and mixed media projects. They also sell products from a lot of the main craft suppliers and tend to be very reasonably priced
- Anywhere else that sells anything that could possibly be used for crafting!!
I’m not being paid for name dropping here, this is just purely a list of where I buy my supplies.